Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Week of October 9th
1. Report cards were sent home Oct. 6th. Students have them.
2. If our entire class participates in the No Fuss Fund Raiser we get to have an ice cream party. If you donated through the computer, please send it a note stating that. Participation means that you return the envelop even if you are unable to donate.
3. On Monday I will conduct a Notebook check in ELA and SS. Students were told to take their notebooks home to get organized. I will be taking a grade.
4. Students are working on a collage. If you have any magazines please send them in.
5. Don't forget about our Food Drive. Please send in can goods.
On October 3rd we will go, as a group, to the book fair. If you would like to purchase any books please have your money with you.
Grades are in. Unfortunately, if you are missing any assignments.....it's too late. 2nd quarter begins on Monday, October 2nd. This quarter, assignments will not be accepted past their due date. This includes all homework assignments.
We will begin a food drive. Details will be sent out on Remind.
BOOK FAIR - Begins on September 25th and ends on October 5th.
September 4th - No School - Labor Day!
August 28th - Smile...it's Picture Day!
I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable track out. I also hope that you are fully prepared to come back with all of your supplies organized and ready to go. Your 1st interim goes home in two weeks, which doesn't leave much time to raise your grade (if needed), but it's not impossible. All of your grades have been entered. Please make sure you and your parents look over your grades. No one should be shocked when you receive your interim.
I hope to see your parents on MEET THE TEACHER NIGHT. It July 27th from 5:30 until 7:30pm.
It's STEM Time! Students will be able to sign up, in class, for their STEM elective. Please go over their options so they can be ready to make their request.
Please view the link to get a full understanding of our new ELA curriculum.
Welcome to 6th Grade
Please try to have all of your supplies on the 1st day. We will be organizing our binders and lockers. You can find the supply list on the ECMS website.